[Advisors] ChatBotGPT defines community networking

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sun Jan 8 16:08:38 PST 2023

Oh my, that's pretty complete. So we don't need our brains any more to
come up with good information. But then, years ago, Neil Postman told us
that our problem was never lack of information.  We have even had great
examples for years on how communities can build, own and operate their
own networks (K-Net). It is obviously possible. So far, the digital
strategies proposed by governments have simply not been robust enough to
push through the inertia. Has the pandemic changed things? Well, at
least we are talking about it again, even using words like "public
infrastructure."

Marita