[Advisors] link for WSIS+20 livestream -- 11:30 EDT

Garth Graham garth.graham at telus.net
Wed Mar 15 10:31:37 PDT 2023

Thank you for that, Marita.  It certainly worked as an awareness raising exercise since it involved  kind of a who’s who of Internet Governance actors.  So the range of experience expressed was impressive.  But then folks like that are really good at grabbing microphones!  For those of you who didn’t watch, a woman jumped the speaking queue, forcing Marita to be the very last speaker with the clock running out and her time reduced to 2 minutes!  All her diligent preparation got slighted. However, having TC be a participant on the platform is a success. And, as Marita has noted, there’s more forums to come.

GG

For the record, I wasn’t able to be present "Paving the Road to Tunis - May 13-15, 2005.”  The following TC directors were in attendance:
   • Brian Beaton,
   • Michael Gurstein,
   • Marita Moll,
   • David Murdoch,