[Sican] recent questions re funding

Mae Shearman mae@victoria.tc.ca
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:38:53 -0800

Hello CAP sites				November 17, 2003

*** We are reviewing requests for funds. ***

Please note the following before submitting your claim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reminder of dates when can claim
	Please note all claims must be after April 22, 2003 and
before January 31, 2004. Claims before or after these dates cannot be
honoured. (several claims have already ignored this fact)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Requirements
The guidelines listed on pages 4 to 6 of the contract outline the
requirements that need to be addressed for sites to receive funding.

All claims for funds must support public Internet access and / or
computer training. See page 6 of your site contract.

Several claims for funds do not meet these criteria. These sites will
be contacted individually. Claims that have been accepted will be
informed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Site contracts must be returned before funds will be sent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who to address the claim for funds?

All claims for funds should be addressed to
	Victoria Free-Net Association
	4252 Commerce Circle
	Victoria, BC  V8Z 4M2
The South Island Community Access Network is a project of Victoria
Free-Net Association. PLEASE READ YOUR CONTRACT CAREFULLY!

If you have questions please send me a note or telephone to the office.
We will review submissions and if required ask for clarification of each site.

Contact information:

Mae Shearman	479-3596	Gary Shearman	479-2851

Out-of-town	Toll-Free  1-866-477-4226

250-727-6418 fax   Please be sure to address Mae or Gary
--
  Victoria Free-Net Association  4252 Commerce Circle  Victoria B.C. V8Z 4M2
   South Island Community Access Network - Toll-Free 1-866-477-4226