[Sican] One day workshop

Gareth Shearman shearman@victoria.tc.ca
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:48:25 -0800

Industry Canada has asked SICAN to be the co-sponsor of a one day
workshop for CAP sites.  The workshop, which will be held in Victoria
on a date yet to be determined, will be one of a series of such
workshops held around the province.

They have asked us to recommend topics for the workshop.  We have
already suggested the following topic to them:

"Enhancing your CAP site with wireless and videoconferencing."

Please let us have your suggestions as to topics that you would like
to see addressed during the workshop.

We are expecting to be able to hold this session after Christmas and
before March 1st.

Gareth Shearman
President
Victoria Free-Net Association