[Sican] CAP meeting

Mae Shearman mae@victoria.tc.ca
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:04:58 -0800

Hello CAP site facilitators

This is a reminder of the meeting Tuesday, October 28 - 1:00 pm at

Ukrainian Cultural Centre
3277 Douglas St

Your site hostess is Marion Edwards  her phone number is 475-2585

Invoices submitted by Tuesday will be included in our reporting for this month.
We expect re-imbursement funding by mid-November.

We understand that not everyone can attend this meeting.
Contracts will be sent to those who are unable to attend.

Mae.

--
Mae Shearman                Victoria Free-Net Association
     250-479-3596 phone      4252 Commerce Circle