[Sican] SICAN meeting

Gareth Shearman shearman@victoria.tc.ca
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 00:27:51 -0700

--============_-1145833211==_ma============

Thank you to all of you who responded to our request for suggestions
as to the timing of our meeting.  Not surprisingly, a full consensus
was not really possible.

We have therefore determined that the meeting will take place on
Tuesday, October 28th at 1 pm.

Our thanks to the staff of the Ukrainian Cultural Centre for agreeing
to host the meeting at their CAP site which is located at 3277
Douglas Street (on the corner one block South of Cloverdale.)

For those of you who can't make the meeting, we will attempt to
answer any questions you may have either by e-mail or telephone.  For
those of you outside of the Victoria dialing area, our 800 number is:

1-866-477-4226

744-2973 for those of you in Victoria.

This meeting is an opportunity for you to meet some of the
representatives of the other SICAN sites.  It will be an occasion for
information sharing and a chance to get your questions answered.

You may bring invoices to this meeting. At this time we anticipate
funds being available to cover allowable (properly documented) claims
quickly

Gareth Shearman
--============_-1145833211==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
suggestions as to the timing of our meeting.&nbsp; Not surprisingly, a
full consensus was not really possible.</div>
Tuesday, October 28th at 1 pm. </div>
agreeing to host the meeting at their CAP site which is located at
3277 Douglas Street (on the corner one block South of
Cloverdale.)</div>
answer any questions you may have either by e-mail or telephone.&nbsp;
For those of you outside of the Victoria dialing area, our 800 number
is:</div>
color="#000000">1-866-477-4226</font></div>
those of you in Victoria.</div>
representatives of the other SICAN sites.&nbsp; It will be an occasion
for information sharing and a chance to get your questions
answered.</div>
anticipate funds being available to cover allowable (properly
documented) claims quickly</div>