[Sican] draft for SICAN

Gareth Shearman shearman at victoria.tc.ca
Tue, 1 May 2007 22:34:24 -0700

On Friday, out of the blue, we received a request from the national
CAP office to provide them with an "expression of interest" for next
year.

We will be telling them that SICAN is interested in continuing.
Please note that the procedure is somewhat unusual and there is no
guarantee that we will be successful.

Many of you have already expressed interest, but we need to hear from
everybody at this time.  If you wish to be included as a CAP site for
2007 - 2008 please respond to this message with the official name of
your CAP site by May 9th.

Apparently there will be some CAP Youth funding as well.

We would also like to hear from you if you do not wish to continue.

Thanks,
Gareth Shearman