[Sican] draft for SICAN

Stevenson, Paul PStevenson at sd61.bc.ca
Wed, 2 May 2007 08:58:50 -0700

Gareth,

Thank you for the information.=20
Shoreline Community Middle School would most certainly elect to continue
for the 2007/08 year. Please see requested information below:

CAP Site Name: Shoreline Community Middle School
CAP Site Administrator: Paul Stevenson
Address: 2750 Shoreline Drive V9B 1M6 Victoria, BC

Please let me know if there is any thing else that you may require.

Paul Stevenson
Vice Principal