FATHERS FOR EQUALITY
Fathers For Equality is an active
association in support of equality concerning a fathers right to
1. To help fathers acquire equal opportunities
in gaining custodial care of their children.
2. To organize and implement political action so current and
future fathers receive equal treatment from the law.
3. To educate the public about the importance of fathers to
4. To advocate the principle of equal rights and responsibilities
5. To provide a forum for mutual and safe support of fathers
during and after dissolution of a relationship.
Thursdays 7:30 P.M. at 547 Michigan St.(at back
Phone 370-4MEN (370-4636)
In general after dissolution of marriage:
- IT IS IN THE CHILD'S BEST INTEREST
- 1. To have equal parental guidance from
both father and mother.
2. To spend equal quality time with both parents.
3. To have gender discrimination ended in the judicial
4. To have a non-adversarial solution to parenting after
5. To have regular contact with their fathers and other
Husbands and Wives Separate,
Parents Are Forever!
For a personal contact, call
David Campbell, 386-0145