[Advisors] news from N.S. & Ontario

Lynda Rickard lynda.rickard at tag4kl.org
Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:00:57 -0500

We have been interviewed by CHEX=TV see on line Thur Dec 16th,  Local news -
TAG funding.  They are also following up today with the libraries, and
asking our MP to comment.

Lynda Rickard, Executive Director
Technology Alliance Group for Kawartha Lakes
50 Mary St. W., (front)
LINDSAY, ON    K9V 2N6
(705) 878-9261
(800) 407-6419