[Advisors] finding a new way to engage with CIRA

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 14:49:01 -0400

--------------090103040802020705020101

Please see below my request to Kevin to add some community content into
his CIRA platform and the response.  The question he is posing is not an
easy one.  Now that InCan has abandoned CAP and any kind of a national
policy, where can CIRA play an effective role?  How does Heather
Dryden's presence there help or hinder.

Please lend me your brains for this one.

Marita