[Advisors] ltr to InCan -- vers.2

Lynda Rickard lynda.rickard at tag4kl.org
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 15:59:39 -0500

This is a good letter.  We are planning to write another letter to our
Kawartha Lakes MP, and will encourage our Network of Simcoe, Muskoka,
Haliburton to do the same, we have 60 CAP sites in our regional network.
If a letter was sent from every network it might be worthwhile.  We have
also created postcards, which we will have our patrons sign and mail.

Lynda Rickard, Executive Director
Technology Alliance Group for Kawartha Lakes
50 Mary St. W., (front)
LINDSAY, ON    K9V 2N6
(705) 878-9261
(800) 407-6419