[Advisors] (no subject)

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Wed, 04 Jan 2012 10:51:05 -0500

I'm going to suggest that we do NOT circulate the letter directed to
Mr. Winchester to other MP's, ministers in its current format.  It's
kind of a personal letter -- asking for his help -- trying to build
an alliance.  We still don't really know why he met with us.  So
let's be hopeful............

As soon as we nail this letter down though, and send it off (today?),
I will make the needed adjustments that will make it more appropriate
for circulation.  For example, I just found the following quote from
Tony Clement in today's paper:

"In what seems like a unique form of Canadian federalism, Clement
said he would like to let citizens make more decisions on local
matters, rather than having bureaucrats in government offices
deciding what's best for communities. He calls it crowdsourcing decisions."

Read more:
<http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Open+government+joke/5942726/story.html#ixzz1iVNAtilP>http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Open+government+joke/5942726/story.html#ixzz1iVNAtilP

Thanks Tony.  We're gonna throw that one right back at you! :-)

Marita