[Advisors] CIRA community improvement fund -- input needed

Dana Perry awvcscor at valleylibrary.ca
Fri Nov 22 11:57:40 PST 2013

This is very interesting indeed.  The NSCAP program is currently doing
this...we currently have 16 3D printers across the province, offering 3D
printing workshops/training as well as 3D design.  Our provincial
Chairperson Eric Stackhouse is delivering 3D printing/Lego Robotics
proposal next week.  If you have more info to share we are certainly
willing to listen.  On a side note I am currently working on a "green
IT" solution using a Linux Server, edununtu and Raspberry Pi's

Dana

--
Dana Perry
Regional Coordinator

(902) 840-2102

www.nscap.ca
awvcscor at valleylibrary.ca

CONFIDENTIALITY/PRIVACY NOTE: The information contained in this email is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copy of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify our office immediately.

The transmission and/or forwarding of this email information by the Association of Western Valley C at P Sites does not in any way imply an endorsement or recommendation of any programs, processes or services and does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information contained in this email.