[Advisors] Seeking advice on Manitoulin Island area cell service

Norah Fountain norah at muskoka.com
Tue Nov 26 08:50:38 PST 2013

Dear advisors, my apologies if this is an incorrect ask of this list but I
thought I might be able to save some time by asking so here goes:
I have a client who requires a MachinetoMachine (M2M) solution that will
require cell connectivity in Manitoulin Island, Ontario.
Anybody on that list from up there that can tell me which provider seems to
have most reliable service ­ Rogers or Bell? In my area of Muskoka, despite
lots of towers, my experience is that I drop less with Rogers than Bell.
It¹s not a conclusion I can quantify, I just know from personal experience ‹
and I also know the spots I will always drop with Rogers :)

Anyway, a reliable, always on connectivity is needed in this case and so I
wondered if anybody on this list had any thoughts.
Thanks