[Advisors] CIRA community improvement fund -- input needed

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Wed Nov 27 06:02:57 PST 2013

Thanks for your input so far folks -- very helpful.  First mtg of this
cttee is Friday -- so still time to gather input.

This project is going to be giving away lots of money and I am looking
for models that would include small community projects that impact many
people on the ground without incurring massive administrative costs.  If
there was a model that distributed $25,000 to organizations to enable
3-4 small local projects -- would that be useful to any groups
represented here?  If so, please tell me how it might work so I can have
some examples at my fingertips.

I am just trying to steer this towards a building fund not an awards fund.

Marita