[Advisors] Municipal broadband (or lack thereof) in Toronto

Tracey Axelsson vcned at vcn.bc.ca
Thu Apr 23 09:11:31 PDT 2015

Hi all

I've been contacted by a reporter at Metro for sources to help with a
story.  I'm quite unaware of almost anything happening in Toronto - so
I'm hoping one of my esteemed advisors are up for the task

My name is Luke Simcoe and I’m a reporter with Metro News Toronto. I’m
using Mayor Bill de Blasio’s announcement in New York that he wants to
bring wifi to every resident by 2025 as a news peg to write on the
municipal wifi – or lack thereof – in Toronto.

Please give me a shout as soon as possible at 416-865-3130.

luke.simcoe at metronews.ca

*Luke Simcoe
**Reporter *

*Metro English Canada