[Advisors] Municipal broadband (or lack thereof) in Toronto

Garth Graham garth.graham at telus.net
Thu Apr 23 10:47:08 PDT 2015

You had it all already and gave it away.  I found these articles using the search phrase "Toronto Hydro broadband network sale.”  There are several other related articles to be found under that term.  Andrew Clement is still at U of T.

Andrew Clement and Amelia Bryne Potter. Saving Toronto Hydro Telecom's One Zone project from itself: alternative models for urban public wireless infrastructure: http://ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej/article/view/472/397

Toronto Hydro Telecom One Zone Case Study Map. Updated November 14, 2007, Authors: Rhonda McEwen and Amelia Bryne Potter: http://www.cwirp.ca/files/CWIRP_OneZone_v2.pdf

GG