[Advisors] government consults - infrastructure

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Aug 13 09:46:41 PDT 2016

Hello all.  The new liberal government is busy consulting on
everything.  We missed commenting on the consultations on cultural
policy (closed May 20).  But I notice that there is currently a
consultation going on about infrastructure in which there doesn't seem
to be any place to talk about digital infrastructure.

see http://infraconsults.ca/

Anybody think we should comment on this missing link?

BTW, please post other consultations that we could/should be thinking
about. It goes by fast and it is hard to catch it all.