[Advisors] enviro scan -- please fill in the gaps

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 15:31:02 PST 2016

Marita,

I’m not exactly sure how they would be classified (my guess is as
Band/municipally owned) but my guess is that there are almost certainly as
many First Nations sites scattered on reserves across the country as are
listed below.

I’ll copy this to Brian Beaton and Norm Leech who will know this much much
better than I.