[Advisors] community networks -- a fulsome definition?

Executive Director execdir at ncf.ca
Thu Jun 22 07:33:51 PDT 2017

Marita,

"Not-for-profit" is a Canadian legal term that doesn't include charities or American non-profits/charities so you might want to say something like a "government-recognized non-profit, not-for-profit, or charitable organization"

I also think it's worth including a bullet point on how these organizations include volunteers (though I certainly agree with dropping the 100% volunteer requirement).

Thanks,
Shelley

Shelley Robinson
Executive Director
National Capital FreeNet/Libertel de la Capital nationale
206-1305 Richmond Rd.
Ottawa, ON
K2B 7Y4
(613) 721-1773 ext. 1001