[Advisors] Q: numbers on community broadband

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Apr 7 13:13:12 PDT 2022

Hi Ivan. Not my area of expertise either but here is a site someone sent
me about free wi-fi.  Don't know if there are any ideas in here for you.
It is U.S. based so some of it truly not applicable.

https://www.mymove.com/broadband/guides/how-to-get-free-internet/
<https://www.mymove.com/broadband/guides/how-to-get-free-internet/>

Marita