[Advisors] Q: numbers on community broadband

Clarice Leader clarice.leader at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:56:54 PDT 2022

I am currently not involved in any development. But in the last few years,
the municipality in which I have a summer cottage ie the Municipality if
Yellowhead  created a service which is exceptionally good. Here is a link
to their site perhaps they may be able to provide some startup info.

https://yellowheadbroadband.ca/