[Advisors] Welcome Joel Templeman

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Oct 23 11:50:31 PDT 2023

Thanks Clarice and welcome Joel. You have definitely found a community
that shares your vision of an internet that puts people at the center.
Very happy to have you on board.

Please keep us posted on your progress re: Digital Inclusion Week.

At some point you might consider signing up ISOC- Winnipeg as an ALS (At
Large Structure) within the NARALO (North American Regional At Large
Organization) which speaks for NA Internet End Users in the ICANN
Multistakeholder Governance Model (Internet Corporation for Assigned
Names and Numbers) -- sorry for the acronyms. For more info on that see:
https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/naralo

Marita