[Sican] more refurbished computers available

Gareth Shearman shearman@victoria.tc.ca
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:11:22 -0800

Some weeks ago we announced that we had been informed that a number
of computers from the "Computers for Schools" program were being made
available to SICAN CAP sites.  Those computers have now been spoken
for and and we are awaiting delivery of them.  We have just now been
informed that there will shortly be more of these computers available
on a first come first served basis.

These computers are typically Pentium 2 or better machines which have
been completely refurbished.  They are available to you at a cost of
$30 for a computer and monitor.  Please let us know right away if any
of you are interested in acquiring any of these machines.  There are
a few printers available as well.

Please e-mail me if you are interested.

Gareth Shearman
President